Leading Change With Marketing = STARRING BRANDS LEGACY
Specialists in branding high net worth client projects over 2 decades. Our experience in branding, content, media, and pr for brands is pretty wide. For example.
- Avatar 20th Century Fox Marketing
- ARY Digital Network & ARY Films
- Atrium Pakistan’s First Digital Cinema
- Ali Zafar, Pakistan’s Leading Celebrity
- Amir Adnan, Pakistan’s Leading Fashion Designer
- Beena Asim Furniture and Fashion
- Cristiano Ronaldo Clear Campaign (Unilever)
- Engro Tarang Reality TV (HBKT) Show
- Femina India Libas Pakistan Bridal Show
- Geo Films Branding and Licensing Deals
- Ice Age & Engro Omore Branding and Licensing Deal
- Lipton (Unilever) Guinness Book Of World Records Tribute TV Show
- Lotte PPTA First Corporate Film and Documentary
- Mandviwalla Entertainment Film Marketing
- Mountain Dew Dark Knight (Warner Bros) Licensing Deals
- My Name Is Khan Marketing
- Nokia Man Of Steel Licensing Deals
- Pakistan Fashion Week
- Ponds Retinol (Unilever) Influencer Marketing Campaign
- RIO The Movie 20th Century Fox Branding and Licensing Deals.
Most importantly, starring brands enjoy an incomparable reputation in marketing leadership for the entertainment industry. That is to say industry-wide.
Firstly acclaimed as “Thought Leaders” in marketing for the entertainment industry in Pakistan. Secondly, responsible for groundbreaking brand partnerships for brands, celebrities films, music, sports, and television.
Moreover, backed by a consistently successful track record of developing teams and legacy around projects. Above all, acknowledged by clients for success stories branding, promotion, merchandising, and licensing deals for tentpole movies. Likewise producing some of the most iconic branded entertainment on television. That is to say for corporate giants like Unilever and Engro in Pakistan.
FOUNDER: Asim Qureshi
A former CEO at Pakistan’s Top 2 Media Organisations. On the other hand, enjoys industry leadership status and demonstrated work experience. In the same vein, also worked as the in-house media convergence and events director for Pakistan’s largest media group. Meanwhile, also establishing Brand TV and Brand Cinema as specialists in branded entertainment. In addition to Pakistan, Asim has also previously licensed his business in Dubai Media City as an International Producer. Consequently, becoming the first Pakistani to produce Pakistan’s Fashion Industry Show at Femina and Lakme Fashion Week in India.
In conclusion. Living up to the name of starring brands.