Starring Brands by Asim Qureshi. A legacy in marketing: TV, Cinema, Fashion, Music and Sports with brands from Pakistan.
Imagine your product woven seamlessly with your favorite television show or movie. Therefore, we started by doing just that 2 decades ago. For brands like Coca Cola and Unilever’s Rexona. As Co-Producers in the leading TV Series of its time.
Specialists in branding high net worth client projects over 2 decades. As a result, our experience in branding, content, media, and pr for brands is pretty wide. For example.
- Avatar Movie Marketing
- ARY Digital Network & ARY Films
- Atrium Pakistan’s First Digital Cinema
- Ali Zafar, Pakistan’s Leading Celebrity
- Amir Adnan,
- Bhutto Documentary
- Beena Asim Furniture
- Cristiano Ronaldo Clear Campaign (Unilever)
- Engro Tarang Reality TV (HBKT) Show
- Femina India Libas Pakistan Bridal Show
- Geo Films Branding and Licensing Deals
- Ice Age & Engro Omore Branding and Licensing Deal
- Lipton (Unilever) Guinness Book Of World Records Tribute TV Show
- Lotte PPTA First Corporate Film and Documentary
- Mandviwalla Entertainment Cinemas and Films Marketing
- Mountain Dew Dark Knight (Warner Bros) Licensing Deals
- My Name Is Khan and Don 2 Marketing
- Warner Bros Dark Night Rises and Man Of Steel Licensing Deals
- Pakistan Fashion Week
- Ponds Retinol (Unilever) Influencer Marketing Campaign
- RIO The Movie 20th Century Fox Branding and Licensing Deals. … and many more
Most importantly, starring brands enjoy an incomparable reputation in marketing leadership for the entertainment industry.
Moreover, backed by a consistently successful track record of developing teams and legacy around projects. Above all, acknowledged by clients for success stories branding, promotion, merchandising, and licensing deals for tentpole movies. Likewise producing some of the most iconic branded entertainment on television. That is to say for corporate giants like Unilever and Engro in Pakistan.
Founder Asim Qureshi
A former CEO at Pakistan’s Top 2 Media Organizations. Asim Qureshi enjoys industry leadership status and demonstrates this through his international work experience. Moreover, he has also served as the in-house media convergence and events director for Pakistan’s largest media group. Meanwhile, also establishing Brand TV and Brand Cinema as specialists in branded entertainment. In addition to Pakistan, Asim has also previously licensed his business in Dubai Media City as an International Producer. Consequently, becoming the first Pakistani to produce Pakistan’s Fashion Industry Show at Femina and Lakme Fashion Week in India.
In conclusion. Living up to the name in the same vein i.e. starring brands.