Personal branding is based on truth.
A level of trust that is regardless of your efforts to promote. As a result, it is also the difference between listening to you and doing business with you. After all, getting stakeholders in India and Pakistan to collaborate on international events is a watershed moment. Doing it consistently has got to do with some degree of personal branding. That is based on mutual benefits and trust.
Personal Branding Guidelines:
- Focus On Your Dreams: Work on what defines them based on your experience or passion. Most importantly be very specific. For example, working on my dream of leading change. Making them happen in 3 industries over 2 decades.
- Be Real: Authenticity is long-term and is translated by the business. On the other hand, today it is easy on social media to fake it till you make it. However, people will see through eventually. Being yourself will make it easier. Therefore, master that one thing you do best. Because it is about your reputation.
- Define Your Story: For instance. I use the acronym Dream Observe Inspire Transform ( DO IT ) to tell my story. It is the theme of my blog. Writing is one of the best ways to define yourself. Building on a true narrative of my experiences in shaping industries. Television, Fashion, and Cinema over two decades. The audience relates to them.
- DO IT Consistently: It’s what your audience expects from you. Whatever you do best just do it consistently. Both offline and Online Remember to focus on your niche consistently. The more successful you will be in business.
- Observe To Learn: Start from the best brands. Most have failed and adapted themselves to cater to the needs of their audiences. Personal brands are likely to fail in their attempts to succeed. Observation helps in correcting the course by learning from failure. We all have.
- Build Your Community: Do It around your brand. It’s that thing you do for them. As an industry leader, many organizations approach me for insights and views. Based on our experience. Branding, media, fashion, and entertainment marketing deals.
- Marketing To Inspire: Celebrities are best at marketing themselves. Follow their strategies on social media and apply the relevant ones. Personal branding today requires the acumen of an influencer. Opinions are shaped when marketing leads to change.
- Transform It: Integrate your personal life with your personal brand. For some, it’s much simpler especially in the beauty and fashion industry. This is why we see a lot of influencers out there. For others, it needs a well-thought-out process. That is the key to it. Finding common grounds that resonate well.
Personal Branding For Leaders
Personal branding is an ongoing commitment that also evolves with time. Just like us.
The best brands reinvent themselves. That is to say, to a more meaningful way in our lives. Successful rebranding is not about creating a new persona. However, it’s about being adaptable in a purposeful manner.
For instance, in my country Prime Minister Imran Khan. From a sportsman to a philanthropist and now a leading politician. A personal brand image leading the country’s favorable perception internationally. Therefore, arguably carving out a niche as a world-class leader. Truly unprecedented for Pakistan in recent memory.
Leading from the front. To pursue branding on a personal level. Therefore, being the core of it all.
This blog is also available on Medium.
°°°·.°·..·°¯°·..· 🎀 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒞💙𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 & 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒴💙𝓊𝓇 𝒱𝒾𝑒𝓌𝓈 (𝓎☯𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅𝓈) 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 🎀 ·..·°¯°·..·°.·°°°
- Sports Marketing: Game, Set, and Match - December 17, 2021
- Cricket Viewership: When Matches Become Battlegrounds - December 1, 2021
- The Case For Cricket Education Programs In Schools - October 30, 2021